Physiotherapy in Barnsley
Covid-19 update: We remain open and are continuing to see patients face to face. We have kept all Covid precautions in place since the beginning of the pandemic and will not be relaxing them in the foreseeable future. Our measures include pre attendance screening, clinicians are wearing full PPE and patients are required to wear a face mask, unless exempt. We continue to have a one way system in place in clinic and the treatment room is cleaned in between every patient appointment.
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced chartered physiotherapists providing physiotherapy in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. We cover all aspects of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
We offer friendly, personalised care and provide individual treatment programmes with identified achievable goals.
- Back pain & spinal problems (including whiplash)
- Soft tissue and sports injuries
- Post op surgery such as knee / hip replacements
- Traumatic injuries such as fractures
- Postural / ergonomic and repetitive strain injuries
- Long term conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia
- Neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, brain injuries and stroke and Parkinson’s disease
Our premises offer large confidential treatment rooms, a Pilates studio / gym, extensive onsite free parking and full disabled access. This provides us with an environment comparable with the quality of care that we offer our clients.
Our flexible opening hours include day time and evening appointments, often within 24 hours of contacting us. Home visits can be arranged on an individual basis.